Green Cay & Wakadohatchee wheelchair question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TAS BirdBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joan on 08:50:58 03/26/08

would like some info about using a wheelchair at green cay and
> wakodahatchee. Can walk but need it for long distances.
>
> from what I can tell there are none available there.
>
> I know from the posts someone uses one regularly but forget the name
> (maybe Paul???).
>
> Would a scope be helpful at these places?
>
> one of us takes pictures, the other uses the scope. trying to figure
> out how to get all this equipment with us plus the chair.
>
> other places we are able to bird by car and walk some = merrit
> island, ding darling. etc. or don't need a scope.
>

> thanks
> Joan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TAS BirdBoard ] [ FAQ ]